TO YOUR POCKETQS ACCOUNT
EDIT PROJECT DETAILS & DRAWINGS
Edit your project details in the 'Details' tab, you can also edit your project drawings in the 'Drawings & Documents Tab'.
HOW TO EDIT PROJECT DETAILS
2. Open the 'Details' Tab
3. Click on the 'Edit' button (Video: 00:27)
Once details have been filled in, scroll down and click next.
5. Open the 'Specifications' tab.
6. Open the 'Provisional Cost' tab.
Click on add to add a provisional cost (PC SUM)
Once details have been filled in, scroll down and click the 'SAVE' button. (Video 00:36)
7. Open the 'Settings' Tab
HOW TO EDIT PROJECT DRAWINGS
2. Open the 'Drawings & Documents' Tab
3. Click on the 'Upload' button in the relevant section
4. Add the drawings/documents you would like to add.
Drawings must be in .pdf format.
Drawings & documents may not exceed 8MB each in size.